Cobalt Construction is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team in Simi Valley, Ca. We are seeking a team player that can apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Financial Statement preparation (including balance sheet schedules and cash flow statements)
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepares Real Estate Partnership reconciliation and billings
- Vista general ledger and financial report maintenance
- Preparation of Monthly Inter-company billings / reconciliations
- Strong Excel skills. Ability to prepare and use pivot tables and access data from Vista for periodic refresh of data.
- Review all equipment rental billings, weekly and monthly
- Weekly Payroll audit
- Maintain General Ledger budgets for Payroll and Administration in Vista
- Maintain Vista and Excel Financial Statement Reports
- Update all project account cash flows.
- Vista support and training of other staff
- Maintain weekly cash flow report
- Makes recommendations to Controller for departmental changes
- Assists controller on implementation of new policies and procedures
- Training and development of new accounting staff
- Ability to fill in for positions not staffed or when employees go on vacation
- Special projects for Controller & CFO as needed
- Dynamic and self starter, requires limited supervision
- Heavy general ledger accounting experience and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively supervise staff while reporting to management
- Organization and time management skills
Please send resume to HR@cobaltcc.com to apply.