OverviewThe Piedmont Senior Apartments is a 198 unit affordable senior citizen apartment project located in the City of Los Angeles. It is a three-story, wood frame structure over subterranean parking, with a swimming pool, spa, and clubhouse.
- 2004 NAHB's Platinum Achievement Award- Active Adult Housing Overall Community – Small
- 2004 NAHB's Gold Achievement Award – Multifamily Housing Overall Community – Rental Apartments
- 2004 NAHB's Juror's Innovation Award
- 2004 San Fernando Valley Business Journal's Award for "Most Innovative Senior Community"
- 2003 PCBC – Gold Nugget Award of Merit – Best Apartment Project – 4 or more Stories
- 2003 PCBC – Award of Merit – Best of Seniors Project – Active Adult